Millennium XL Large Animal Anesthesia Machine
The Millennium anesthesia machine is manufactured by our company, Eagle Eye Anesthesia, Inc., right here in the USA, and has been for over 23 years. It is our best selling “small animal” machine. The machine is simple to use, has the best warranty in the industry of 10 years with a conditional 15 year warranty and delivers unsurpassed longevity.
It has been made with the highest quality parts. It is constructed of rock solid aluminum blocks machined into parts which produce precision results. Plastic parts are only used for internal areas of the machine that need to be viewed by the operator and low pressure fittings.
The Millennium’s unique design comes from our company’s expertise and knowledge in the veterinary anesthesia industry for over 40 years.. This design has contributed to the Millennium’s safety, ease of use and low maintenance costs. It is truly unparalleled in the market!
Custom Colors Available at No Extra Charge!
Check Valve Tube and Mica Disc
- Tubes are made of high quality chrome plated brass, insures outstanding durability and high performance longevity.
- Due to our tubes hardness and mica disc touching together it creates a light, faint (pleasing to the ear) audible click for the user to hear during surgeries. Click tells the user how the animal is breathing during surgeries.
- Mica is impervious to moisture and anesthetics and will not warp.
Custom and Stock Colors
Stock colors include: black, blue (Shades of blue: Florida, Midnight, & Ocean), fuchsia, maroon, orange, pink, red, teal & white.
Let your imagination run wild! No extra charge for custom colors!
Ideas for choosing colors:
- Favorite school or sports team.
- Match your practice's decor.
- Identify each machine location.
- Porter Flowmeters are the most widely used flowmeters for Veterinary Medicene in the USA today and have been for the past 40 years.
- Glass tube with fused scale reading from 0.2 to 12 LPN.
- Torque Guard Needle Valve Assembly- protects needle from getting over tighten and thus damaged. Average cost of replacement needle valve assemblies is $100.00-$160.00.
- Nitrous Oxide & low flow flowmeters available.
Flush Valve (Oxygen)
- Oxygen flush valve is ideal for clearing anesthetic gasses from the machine and breathing circuit after the anesthetic procedure is completed. This allows pure oxygen to be breathed by the patient.
- We use the Clippard Flush Valve which has been an industry standard for over 40 years. They are regarded as the most dependable flush valve in the US Market still today.
Manometer (Pressure Gauge)
- Has scales for both centimeters of water pressure (CM H20) and millimeters of mercury (mm Hg).
- MRI models available.
Pop-off Scavenger Valve
- Floating ball design.
- No springs used! Springs can lose tension, weaken and eventually break.
- Constructed of chrome plated brass and stainless steel.
- 5 star base (5 legs) offers superior stability over most 4 legged bases.
- Thick aluminum walls make unit strong but also very light weight.
- Two impressive advantages of our polished metal base over chrome plated bases:
- Still offers a beautiful polished chrome look without the worry of the plating peeling off.
- More durable than chrome plating.
- Made of rolled steel with chrome finish.
- All of the Millennium Machine seals utilize inexpensive o-rings not costly gaskets.
- We use standard o-rings only, which can be purchased from Eagle Eye at anytime. In case of emergencies, you can find standard o-rings at nearly any hardware store and many other stores close to you facility.
Soda Lime Canister
Our canister is made to last a lifetime. Not many companies can say that!
- Made of acrylic (Clear plastic) & high grade stainless steel.
- Our heavy duty soda lime canister has an industry leading 1/4" wall thickness for extra durability and strength. Note: the Industry standard wall thickness is only 1/8" thick.
- We use an exact hole size which stops soda granules from getting embedded in bottom (Perforated stainless steel) portion of our canister.
Soda Lime Canister Knob
Change soda lime quickly & easily with our one knob style absorber design.
- One knob design creates equal pressure around 360 degrees both on bottom & top contact areas where soda canister and o-rings meet together and seal.